Giving FAQs

Contact us for help making a gift to NPCC Foundation. Feel free to call the Foundation at 308-535-3754.

To whom do I write my check? 

Please make your check out to The NPCC Foundation. 

Where do I send my gift? 

North Platte Community College Foundation 
601 W State Farm Road
North Platte, NE 69101 

Is my gift tax deductible? 

The Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization as determined and defined by the IRS. It is structurally separate from North Platte Community College.

All gifts to the Foundation qualify for the maximum allowable deduction under the law. Donors should consult their tax counsel to determine the tax deductibility of any gift as it relates to their personal situation. 

What are matching gifts?  

Matching gifts are company-donated contributions that match the contributions made by their employees, thereby doubling or tripling the value of their gifts. This program enables a donor to increase the impact of their contribution to the NPCC Foundation. 

To find out if your company participates in a matching gift program, contact your human resources or community relations department for a matching gift form. Then, send it along with your gift to the Foundation. 

How do I make a gift in honor or memory of someone? 

Simply send the gift to the NPCC Foundation along with a note telling us who you are honoring and the occasion, if there is one, for which he or she is being honored. Include the person's name, address and phone number as well as yours so we can properly acknowledge the gift. If it is a memorial gift, please send us the name of the deceased, date of death and the name of the family member to whom notice of this gift should be sent. We are happy to acknowledge gifts made in honor or in memory of individuals. If you send us names and addresses, we'd be happy to send an acknowledgement of the gift to the honoree or family. No mention of the dollar amount of the gift will be made. 

How do I make a gift of stocks, bonds or mutual funds? 

When making a gift of securities to the NPCC Foundation, please contact the Director of Institutional Advancement. We will gladly help you with the process.